Blogagaard Visits Llewellyn

I visited Llewellyn Worldwide today in Woodbury, MN and met my new editor, Brian Farrey-Latz, who showed me around their nice and quite sizable offices before taking me out to lunch. We talked about various aspects of promoting The Firebug of Balrog County (due out Sept 2015 from FLUX, a Llewellyn imprint) and chatted about writing in general. Like moi and many other great minds, Brian is also a graduate of Hamline University's MFA program.

 I rolled up in Senor Honda, of course, punctual as all fuck.
After greeting the receptionist, I perused their book table.
 Various Llewellyn titles.
 They store their many titles in-house in an impressive warehouse.
 BOOOOOKS!
 Brian thought his office was too messy and would only allow a close-up shot.
 We went to Cowboy Jack's for lunch.
Yep, just two literary cowboys out on the ponderosa, running down a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment